Mindvalley’s blog is expanding to 4 new markets, and we need a Blog Content Manager experienced in SEO & blog campaigns who can help us grow.
If you are passionate about bringing the leading transformative education company to the world and you are known for your result-oriented, entrepreneurial mindset, then we would love to speak to you.
As a part of the Organic Traffic team of Mindvalley, you will be working closely with our content managers for the English, Spanish, Portuguese, German, and French markets.
If you would like to become the pioneer who introduces our content in human transformation to these new markets and take our content quality to the next level, please read on.
- Plan overall strategy for content published on Mindvalley’s blogs in different countries
- Hire, train, and manage SEO content specialists for all languages
- Ensure that our blog content in all countries is aligned with Mindvalley’s brand guidelines
- Prepare content audit and execute content pruning at least every 6 months
- Coordinate with product owners and lead content production for campaigns
- Run keyword research for various products
- Preparing competitive research and market analysis on the best-performing sites in the personal growth and education industry
- Tracking keyword performance and further improving content with a low ranking score
- Monitoring content performance and constantly seeking ways to grow organic traffic on all blogs
- Generating monthly reports on main KPIs
- Minimum 3 years of experience working with SEO content
- Familiarity with personal growth content and the biggest blogs/magazines of the transformation industry
- Savvy in Google Analytics, Search Console, Ahrefs, Semrush, and other SEO tracking tools
- Able to understand data and consolidate analytical information
- High-level copywriting and editing skills in English language
- Data-driven and result oriented mindset with a proactive attitude
- Ability to create strategy and manage our contractors
- Ability to adapt quickly and thrive in a fast-paced work culture
Your application must include:
- Your resume in PDF format. Include links to work samples such as software, designs, or writing you have created so we can see proof of your talents.
- Your video cover letter. Record yourself speaking in a 3-minute video and upload it to YouTube. Tell us about your mission in life and how you grow yourself each day on the path towards it. How does Mindvalley fit into that journey?