We are used to plucking the fruit and neglecting the leaves. Read through this passage and be properly informed of the health benefits of the Guava leaves we have been neglecting.
- Guava leaf tea can decrease bad LDL cholesterol without
affecting the good HDL cholesterol levels.
- Guava leaf tea can help you against bronchitis and coughs.
- If you want to relieve itching caused by allergies, apply
crushed guava leaves onto the affected areas.
This method will also help you relieve insect bites.
- Guava leaves can really help against hair loss when they’re
boiled and allowed to cool on room temperature. Gently
massage your scalp to stop any further hair loss.
- Guava leaf tea stops carbohydrates from turning into sugar
and thus suppresses appetite. This will also help you to reduce
- If you have an upset stomach, guava leaf tea is great. It also
provides a great help in cases of food poisoning.
- Guava leaf tea is also effective in the treatment of diarrhea and
dysentery because it has strong antimicrobial properties.
- Guava leaf tea is effective in treating enlarged prostate and
- It is especially recommended for men who deal with fertility
- Guava leaves are high in vitamin C, which helps to heal acne
- Apply crushed guava leaves on minor cuts like scrapes or
abrasion to prevent infections.
- You can also prepare tea to
relieve an outer ear infection. Let the tea cool down and then
drop some of it in on the affected area.
- Boil 9 guava leaves in 5 cups of water until the amount you
have in your pot reduces by half. This can help treat dengue.
- Guava leaf tea is great for diabetics. It reduces blood sugar
level and does not stimulate insulin secretion.
- If you want to relieve toothache, you can chew guava leaves.
They can also help you against inflamed gums and sores in
the oral cavity.
- Crush several guava leaves and stir in a little bit of water to
remove blackheads naturally. Use this instead of your regular
- You can also use the same combination to prevent premature
skin aging. The results will amaze you!
Its very important to take good care of our health.
Share with friends, office colleagues and family members to enlighten them as well.