In NYC, SF, Lagos, Nairobi, Rwanda and Kampala, Andela is catalyzing the growth of tech ecosystems across the African continent while solving the global technical talent shortage.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Program Coordinator – Partner Engineering
Locations: Lagos – Nigeria, Nairobi – Kenya
About the Role
- The Partner Engineering Department is responsible for partner delivery and Andela developer experience. Partner delivery means ensuring that the work delivered by developers for internal and external clients consistently meets or exceeds expectations associated with their level. Developer experience means ensuring that they have opportunities to grow and develop through internal engagements, client engagements, mentorship and other opportunities that may present themselves.
- As a Program Coordinator you will be responsible for supporting the Partner Engineering Operations and Programs Manager in driving programs delivery within Partner Engineering to help the business run more efficiently.
- Ability to work and coordinate with cross-functional teams to ensure his delivery.Manage stakeholders who are involved in the projects and programs in the program.
- Track, forecast, and report on department program delivery against agreed metrics.
- They manage and use resources across various projects and programs.
- Strong organizational skills with experience coordinating multiple work streams simultaneously.
- Work closely with the Snr Manager Programs and Operations of Partner Engineering, as well as the direct management team.
- They are responsible for the daily management through the life cycle of the program.
- They plan the overall program and monitor progress to make sure that milestones are being met across the various projects and programs.
- They manage the risks and issues that might and do arise over the course of the program life cycle, as well as take measures to correct them when they occur.
- They coordinate the projects and their interdependencies between the various projects.
- Experience thriving in a fast-paced, collaborative, cross-disciplinary and geographically dispersed environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to effectively present complex information clearly and appropriately handle sensitive information
- Strong organizational skills with experience coordinating multiple work streams simultaneously; a good multi-tasker
- Proven ability to collaborate cross-functionally, inspire action/trust amongst teams and influence outcomes
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to changing business priorities and a strong work ethic
- Can thrive working for an extremely detail-oriented, multi-tasking manage.
- Atleast 3 years experience doing analytical, problem solving, teamwork-oriented work
- Passion for our mission
- Willingness and excitement to help make improvements in the division
- Experience and comfort working with senior level executives and holding them accountable for their deliverables
- Demonstrated effectiveness developing plans, prioritizing activities and driving execution
- Strong confidence to make important recommendations using detailed analysis for support
- Effective in identifying root causes of problems or the gaps in systematic processes and devising creative solutions to address them
Benefits & Compensation
- Full-time compensation
- Full medical coverage
- Lunch and snacks provided daily
- Beautiful working environment
- Opportunity to work with the brightest minds on the planet
- Oh, and a chance to change the world!
How to ApplyNote: We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply