Employer: Federal Government of Nigeria
The following vacancies exists in Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife
Medical Laboratory Scientist II
High Library Officer
Senior Library Officer
Principal Library Officer
Engineer II (Electrical)
High Technical Officer
Senior Technical Officer (Planning)
Principal Technical Officer II (Mechanical/Electrical)
Artist I and II
Workshop Supervisor (Carpentry)
Technical Officer (Curator)
Medical Social Work Officer (Grade II)
Medical Imaging Scientist
Nursing Officer I
Method Of Application
Interested and qualified candidates are required to submit 25 copies of their Applications and up-to-date Curriculum Vitae giving the following information in order as listed below:
- Full Name (Surname first in capital letters).
- Post Applied for (State the Department/Unit)
- Date and place of birth (attach birth certificate/sworn affidavit).
- State of Origin, Senatorial District and Local Government Area (if a Nigerian)
- Permanent Home Address.
- Current Postal Address / including G.S.M. Telephone number and E-mail Address.
- Marital Status.
- Number of Children and their Ages.
- Institutions attended with dates.
- Academic/Professional qualifications and distinctions obtained with dates (attach copies of credentials).
- Work Experience with dates.
- Present Employment, Status and Salary (if any).
- Research interests and activities
- Conferences / courses attended (state titles of papers presented if any).
- Professional accomplishment.
- Publications with date.
- Service to national and international bodies.
- Extra-Curricular Activities.
- Any physical challenge?
- Names and address of three (3) referees who must have been closely associated with Candidates’ academic/work experience.
Applications and Curriculum Vitae of all interested candidates are to be forwarded to the address below:
Obafemi Awolowo University,
Ile-Ife – Osun State.
“For the attention of Director of Personnel Affairs”
- Candidates applying for this position are advised to request their referees to forward confidential reports on them directly to the Registrar. The reports should be duly marked “Confidential”.
- Only the applications of short- listed candidates will be acknowledged.
Application Deadline: 5th September, 2019.